The Zen Thermostat supports setting the fan control of an HVAC unit. The settings are as follows:
- FAN “ON”
- FAN “AUTO”
To select the desired fan modes ON or AUTO:
- Tap the Zen Thermostat face (2) times to enter the Mode menu
- The thermostat will display the current cycle mode (OFF, HEAT, COOL, FAN)
- Cycle through by tapping the Left or Right arrows.
- Select the “FAN” option by center tapping “FAN” on the display
- Tap the Up or Down arrows to select either “ON” or “AUTO”
- Select your option by center tapping the “ON” or “AUTO” to confirm the selection.
- Choose the desired mode (HEAT, COOL, OFF)
For a more detailed description of the Fan ON vs. Fan AUTO setting please see the attachment below.