You can add a positive or negative offset to the ZEN Thermostat in order to make the gap smaller.
To add an offset of the temperature as seen on the display:
- Remove the device from the wall
- Press the CONFIG button five times to enter the advanced menu screen.
- Once you are in the advanced menu, navigate using the right arrow until you see T0 appear.
- You can now adjust the offset up or down by the number of degrees you require.
- Once you have selected this, press the center of the device to confirm your selection and your thermostat should blink to confirm your selection.
- Return your thermostat to the wall and your adjustment will be saved to the device.