Any changes made to the Advanced Configurations will override basic configuration
settings, it is recommended that only a knowledgeable HVAC installer change the
- Complete the online configuration process at www.zenthermostat.com/install
- At the end of the process, click on the link to the Advanced Settings page.
- Use the tabs and dropdown boxes to select the advanced preferences you would like on your Zen thermostat. You will see that the sequences of codes shown at the bottom of the guide changes as you change preferences.
- Once you are happy with the advanced settings, pull your Zen Thermostat off the wall and press the CONFIG button on the rear of the display five times. After a short delay your Zen Thermostat will enter the Advanced Configurations menu.
- Use the left and right controls on the display to scroll through the advanced config codes and the up and down controls to change the number value for each code. Make sure you touch the center for each code to confirm your selection.
- Once done, place your Zen Thermostat back on the wall.
For a more detailed description of the Advanced Configurations, please see the attachment below.